The college is offering admissions following Undergraduate programmes affiliated from University of Lucknow
For admission in any of the mentioned Programme student need to qualify anyone of the following entrance exam:
- Combined Entrance Test conducted by University of Lucknow OR
- LUACMAT conducted by National PG College OR
- Online Entrance Test Conducted by LPCPS
For Online Entrance Test Conducted by LPCPS
- All interested candidates can either fill the online inquiry form available at http://lpcps.org.in/EnquiryForm or visit the college premises for Admission related Inquiry.
- In case candidate fills online inquiry form, he/she shall receive a telephonic call from the college.
- In case of Admission inquiry at the LPCPS premises the interested candidate need to fill the inquiry form (hardcopy) that contains the basic details.
- On the basis of entries in the Inquiry form (hardcopy) a candidate is guided about the offering by LPCPS to the students.
- After filling inquiry form the candidate must enroll for online admission test (free of cost) available at http://lpcps.org.in/AdmissionForm
- Acknowledgement regarding test date is communicated to students via e-mail id & sms message.
- If he/she qualifies the online test a confirmation letter is send via e-mail Id & the candidates are asked to visit the college premises for further proceedings.
After completing the process mentioned in phase I students have to purchase admission form from college premises for the respective programme.
Phase III: Document Verification
At the time of admission the student has to submit the filled application form along with following listed documents:
- Matriculation Marksheet & Certificate (Xerox)
- Intermediate Marksheet along with Passing certificate (Xerox)
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate(If Applicable)
- Aadhar card photocopy
- Gap Affidavit ( If Applicable)
Freeship Applicable Link:
Note: Students are required to bring original testimonial for documents verification.
Phase IV: Fee Deposition
After document verification phase the candidate is required to deposit requites fees along with admission form, documents mentioned in phase III.
- If a student takes admission before declaration of the intermediate result then his/her admission will be in provisional mode & may be cancelled if he fails to produce the minimum eligibility criteria for the respective course.
- The Students are required to submit the required document for enrolment process (pending if any) before one week of enrolment process failing which the admission will be cancelled.
- No claim for Fee Refund shall be entertained.